Kraus KPF-2600SS Modern Oletto Single Lever Kitchen Bar Faucet
Give your kitchen decor a quick modern makeover with a new easy-to-install DIY faucet from Kraus. The Oletto Single Lever Bar Faucet has a solid base and clean lines that create a look with maximum visual impact. The streamlined silhouette adds a stylish touch to any bar or prep sink, with a spout that swivels 360° for maximum reach.
All faucets in the Oletto series are designed with a QuickDock mounting assembly, for exceptionally easy top mount installation. This innovative feature allows you to install the faucet from above the counter, eliminating the need to secure it underneath the sink.
Every Kraus faucet is manufactured with top-quality components in order to ensure lasting value and superior performance. Technology highlights of this model include an ultra-durable Kerox ceramic cartridge, for lasting drip-free use. For enhanced functionality, the best-in-industry Neoperl aerator reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure.
Combine this bar faucet with a kitchen faucet from the Oletto series for an instant upgrade to modern style, and build a better kitchen with Kraus.
- All-Metal Body for Maximum Durability
- Easy DIY QuickDock Top Mount Installation
- Single-Lever Design for Effortless Temperature & Flow Control
- High-Arch Spout Provides Maximum Sink Space
- Faucet Swivels 360° for Complete Sink Access
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- Superior Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- Coordinates with All Bar Sinks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
- faucet height: 12-1/4″
- aerator clearance: 7-3/8″
- handle clearance: 2-1/2″
- spout reach: 5-1/2″
- spout swivel: 360
- flow rate: 1.5gpm 5.7L/min @ 60 psi
- faucet hole size requirement: 1-3/8″ – 1-1/2″
- number of holes required: 1
- maximum deck thickness: 1-1/2″
All-Metal Body for Maximum Durability
Easy DIY QuickDock Top Mount Installation
Codes/Standards Applicable: cUPC (UPC&CSA), NSF 61, NSF 372, AB1953, EPA, CALGreen, MASS, FTC, DOE, CEC and ADA
Superior Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)